If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users who access our services through your account to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms you or your’s or users shall refer to such entity, its affiliates and users associated with it. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the services.
You may not use the Service and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with GADiiD Inc. (over 18 years of age).
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While GADiiD Inc. prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that GADiiD Inc. cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- As Account Admin, you will be responsible for Users compliance with this Agreement.
- You will be responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of Your data and the means by which You acquired Your data.
- You must provide your legal full name, and valid contact information including your address, telephone number and email address and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process.
- Your login may only be used by one person. Single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may ask us to create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. GADiiD Inc. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Payment, Refunds, and Upgrading
- Services and content offered through GADiiD Inc. are purchased as subscriptions and the services are provided to you on an "As Is" basis without warranties from GADiiD Inc. of any kind, either express or implied.
- Once you have purchased a license from GADiiD Inc. this license will allow you to use GADiiD Inc. software for 30 days.
- Any upgrades or changes made to a subscription during a subscription term with the difference of price of the underlying subscription pricing will be prorated for the portion of that subscription term remaining at the time the subscription is added.
- Any added subscription will terminate on the same date as the underlying subscription.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable after the initial(“ 30 day money-back period”). New users may cancel their account and request a refund within 30 days of first signing up by e-mailing email@example.com. After this period, there will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit/bank card that you provided will automatically be charged the new amount on your next billing cycle.
- GADiiD Inc. does not issue refunds. You can cancel at any time, but you will not receive a refund for any unused portion of your subscription.
- Downgrading your Service may cause loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. GADiiD Inc. does not accept any liability for such loss.
Suspension of Service and Overdue Charges
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your service. Until the Cancel account feature is available from within GADiiD Inc. , an email request to cancel your service must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To permanently terminate your account, email@example.com. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon termination. This information cannot be recovered once your account is terminated.
- Account termination will take effect immediately on request, even if your service has a current paid-up period left and no refunds will be issued.
- GADiiD Inc. , in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other GADiiD Inc. service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. GADiiD Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- GADiiD Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the GADiiD Inc. website gadiid.com or the Service itself.
- GADiiD Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and the materials uploaded remain yours.
- GADiiD Inc. does not pre-screen Content, but GADiiD Inc. and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You shall defend GADiiD Inc. against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against GADiiD Inc. by a third party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify GADiiD Inc. for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, GADiiD Inc. in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that GADiiD Inc. (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases GADiiD Inc. of all liability); and (c) provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
Providing a Reliable and Secure Service
At GADiiD Inc. , we take reliability and security seriously. We put a great deal of effort into ensuring that our service operates all the time and that it is a secure environment for your data. We use what we believe to be “best-of-class” hosting services and security technologies and services that we believe provide you with a secure and safe environment.
However, no system is perfectly secure or reliable, the Internet is an inherently insecure medium, and the reliability of hosting services, Internet intermediaries, your Internet service provider, and other service providers cannot be assured. When you use GADiiD Inc. , you accept these risks, and the responsibility for choosing to use a technology that does not provide perfect security or reliability.
In no event shall GADiiD Inc. be liable for any direct or indirect incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss as a result of the use of the software and Applications developed under the terms of this Agreement.
While GADiiD Inc. attempts to make your access to and use of the Services safe, GADiiD Inc. does not represent or warrant that the site, the Content, the Add-ons or the Services are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability; Indemnity
You waive and shall not assert any claims or allegations of any nature whatsoever against GADiiD Inc. its affiliates or subsidiaries, their sponsors, contractors, advertisers, vendors or other partners, any of their successors or assigns, or any of their respective officers, directors, agents or employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) arising out of or in any way relating to your use of the Site, the Content, the Add-ons or the Services, including, without limitation, any claims or allegations relating to infringement of proprietary rights, or allegations that any Released Party has or should indemnify, defend or hold harmless you or any third party from any claim or allegation arising from your use or other exploitation of the Site, the Content, the Add-ons or the Services. You use the Site, the Content, the Add-ons and the Services at your own risk.
Without limitation of the foregoing, neither GADiiD Inc. nor any other Released Party shall be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use the Site, the Content, the Add-ons or the Services, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from your reliance on the Site, the Content, the Add-ons or the Services or other information obtained from GADiiD Inc. or any other Released Party or accessible via the Site, the Content, the Add-ons or the Services, or that result from mistakes, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to GADiiD Inc. or any other Released Party’s records, programs or services.
In no event shall the aggregate liability of GADiiD Inc. , whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or implicated), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of the Site, the Content, the Add-ons or the Services exceed any compensation paid by you for access to or use of the Site, the Content, the Add-ons or the Services, as the case may be, during the three months prior to the date of any claim.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless GADiiD Inc. and the other Released Parties from any loss, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims and proceedings arising out of your use of the Site, the Content, the Add-ons and the Services, and if you are a Subscriber, from your Customers’ use of the Services and from the use of the Site, the Content, the Add-ons and the Services by any person to whom you give access to your account (including staff), including any claims made by any person that any of your, and if you are a Subscriber, your Customers’, User Content infringes the rights, including the intellectual property rights, of any third party.
Applicable Law and Venue
The Services are controlled by GADiiD Inc. and operated by it from its offices in Minnesota. You and GADiiD Inc. both benefit from establishing a predictable legal environment in regard to the Services. Therefore, you and GADiiD Inc. explicitly agree that all disputes, claims or other matters arising from or relating to your use of the Site, the Content, the Add-ons or the Services will be governed by the laws of the state of Minnesota and the Federal laws of United States of America applicable therein. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms.
To the extent arbitration as described in the immediately preceding paragraph is prohibited by applicable law, you agree that all Claims will be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Minneapolis, MN. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts over you, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts, and covenant not to assert any objection to proceedings in such courts.
If you choose to access the Services from locations other than Minnesota, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws of such other jurisdictions and you agree to indemnify GADiiD Inc. and the other Released Parties for your failure to comply with any such laws.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email unless otherwise stated. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that GADiiD Inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, GADiiD Inc. , or any other GADiiD Inc. service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by GADiiD Inc.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any GADiiD Inc. customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by GADiiD Inc. ) of other GADiiD Inc. customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your Application and database until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- GADiiD Inc. does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that GADiiD Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GADiiD Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or your use of the Services, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions regarding these Terms or your use of the Services, please contact us by email at: email@example.com